FANDOM


(Sister Channels)
(Adding categories)
 
Line 21: Line 21:
 
[[Category:ESPN Network]]
 
[[Category:ESPN Network]]
 
[[Category:ESPN TV Network]]
 
[[Category:ESPN TV Network]]
  +
[[Category:ESPN Inc.]]

Latest revision as of 02:00, July 29, 2013

Wikia-Visualization-Main

Main ESPN logo.

 ESPN is a sports network that is American-based. It is one of the most succesfull and popular sport networks of all-time. It's current operator is The Walt Disney Company which ownes 80% of the company, while Hearst Corporation owns the other 20%. It's apart of ESPN Inc.


HistoryEdit

ESPN was orignally launched by Bill Rasmussen in 1979.

Sister ChannelsEdit

  • ESPN2
  • ESPN3
  • ESPN Films
  • ESPNews
  • ESPNU
  • ESPN Classic
  • ESPN Deportes
  • ESPN Plus
  • ESPN On ABC
  • ESPN America
  • Longhorn Network
  • SEC Network
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.